2016 was a wonderful year for Linnea Photography. I really saw my business grow and it was awesome! It’s so fun to look back on the pictures and see all the memories made. There were literally thousands of images, and it’s hard to narrow them down to just a few. That said, below are a few of my favorite newborn and baby pictures.
I thought it would be fun to share a few statistics for the year.
- In 2016 I photographed a total of 28 sessions.
- I was honored to be nominated in the Top 20 newborn photographers in the Dayton area.
- I launched a new website and decided to specialize mainly in newborn photography.
- I added a Canon 5d Mark III to my collection.
- I invested in newborn photography educational class.
- I launched a quarterly newsletter. (You can subscribe here if interested.)
- I added a lot of newborn photography props including: beanbags, baskets, blankets, wraps, headbands and more!
Thank you all enough for your constant support! You are amazing! We look forward to another great year in 2017. 🙂